TV programmes you should be watching
Posted by Chris @ 9:07 PM
Now I've had the online TV guide for a while, I have to say, with a smug look on my face, it has made finding what's on tv across all the channels much easier. In amongst all of the programmes on TV there are some real gems. Below is a list of programmes I/we think you should be watching, and if you haven't seen them start watching them, and if the series has finished, watch the next series. In short, watch them. In return, please let me know what I've missed and what your list of must watch TV shows is, basically comment away!
- Curb Your Enthusiasm - More4 - Improvised genius, I'm am very sorry that I missed the first 3 series.
- Desperate Housewives - Channel 4 - Great fun.
- ER - E4 - You think its for the chicks, but actually its really good.
- Little Britain - BBC Three - Again, only seen a couple of episodes, but what I've seen is good.
- Lost - Channel 4 - Simply brilliant.
- Scrubs - Channel 4 - Off the wall comedy, you can't help but laugh.
- Spooks - BBC One - One of the best dramas BBC 1 has turned out.
- Spoons - Channel 4 - Very funny, especially if you are in a relationship.
- The Comic Side of 7 Days - BBC Three - A hidden gem, this is fast paced topical humour, in a very funny format.
- The West Wing - More4 - This programme is very very good. I have watched every single episode, it is now season 6. Need I say more?